Instagram has introduced the launch of a brand new function referred to as Collab, which is being rolled out in India. Using Collab, individuals can now invite one other account to be proven as a collaborator on the feed posts or reels that they create, and the content material can be shared to each units of followers. India is without doubt one of the two international locations the place Instagram is testing the function proper now.
According to the Facebook-owned social media firm, customers can invite a collaborator to their posts and reels utilizing the Collab function. If they settle for the invite, then the collaborator can be proven as an creator and the content material can be shared to their profile grid as effectively, rising the viewers for the content material.
How can you utilize Collab?
The function hasn’t rolled out worldwide but. If you might be an Instagram consumer from India, take a look at following steps on how to use Collab:
- Upload a Feed publish or create a reel as you usually would.
- When you get to the tip of your share display screen, you may see the choice to Tag People.
- Tap on Tag People to invite a collaborator by tapping on Invite Collaborator.
- You can now seek for an account and add them as a collaborator. Note that the account will want to settle for your invite. Only public accounts which have additionally receiving the function as part of the take a look at rollout could be invited to Collab or co-author the publish.
- Once the account has accepted the collaboration invite, they are going to be added to the tag display screen and it is usually famous within the header of your publish.
Earlier in July, Facebook also announced its plan to spend $1 billion (roughly Rs. 7,450 crores) on social media creators by means of the tip of 2022. The social media big had introduced that the investments will embody bonus applications to pay creators who hit sure milestones on its apps, together with Instagram.